No bachelor’s degree? As people like Bill Gates, Rachael Ray, and Matt Drudge have shown, it’s no problem. Discover the 300 jobs with the best pay, fastest growth, and most openings—no four-year degree required. The author has taken massive data from the Department of Labor’s Occupational Information Network (O*NET) database and other sources and turned it into a useful, interesting resource for workers who want good jobs and career advancement without four years in college.
In just two steps, 300 Best Jobs Without a Four-Year Degree helps you quickly and easily narrow your career options and learn more about jobs of interest.
Key Features and Benefits
- Helps readers discover their best job options in just two steps: 1. Browse the lists for jobs that interest them, fit their training level, or fit their needs; 2. Look up job descriptions for details on salary, job tasks, skills, and much more.
- Provides 60 "best jobs" lists in the most interesting part of the book. The lists give readers an easy way to compare jobs and pinpoint jobs that interest them. The lists cover jobs that pay the most, are growing quickly, have many openings, fit various interests, and are best for self-employment.
- Covers six education, training, and work experience levels: short-term on-the-job training, moderate-term on-the-job training, long-term on-the-job training, work experience in a related job, postsecondary vocational training, and associate’s degree.
- Gives 300 job descriptions filled with useful information. Each job description includes facts on wages, growth through 2020, annual job openings, job tasks, skills required, training needed, career cluster, and much more.
- Provides a wealth of current information based on the latest data from the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Covers a wide range of fields and industries.
- Features handy printed tabs so readers can quickly find alphabetized job descriptions.