This video teaches students about character education. It can be used in a variety of schools, programs, and situations; for example, principals, counselors, and teachers can show this video to the entire student body at the beginning of the school year. Plus, Exploring Your Character can be an interesting and fun way for students to take their first steps to improve their character.
Key Features and Benefits
- Developed for grades 7–12.
- Key character education traits explained and demonstrated.
- Fun and fast-moving with lots of images of today's youth in action.
- Inspirational messages.
- Produced for diverse populations.
- Connected to traits and activities in JIST Life character education workbooks.