This 64-page pocket guide is jam-packed with essential personal, job search, and employability information that will help you to quickly:
- Assess your motivated abilities and skills.
- Complete job applications and write resumes.
- Conduct effective job interviews.
- Negotiate and accept job offers.
- Survive and thrive on the job.
It also includes important life skills information relating to:
- Education and training
- Attitudes and goals
- Housing and transportation
- Health and wellness
- Financial planning
- Community services
Successful re-entry into and advancement within today's world of work requires basic preparation and organization. If you complete each section of this booklet and refer to it frequently, you should be well prepared to make smart re-entry decisions as you effectively navigate today's tough job market and economy.