Help job seekers, career changers, and students understand fundamental success strategies for every stage of the job search with these information-packed booklets. Together, these booklets give readers practical advice for uncovering job opportunities, networking for job leads, creating resumes and cover letters, interviewing, negotiating, following up with employers, and much more.
This package contains:
- 2 pkgs (20 copies) of Quick Job Search
- 2 pkgs (20 copies) of Quick Resume Guide
- 2 pkgs (20 copies) of Quick Interview Guide
Quick Job Search
This successful guide gives individuals a practical approach to career exploration and job search. It includes skills checklists, worksheets, and sample resumes. It covers the seven basic job search steps: identify your key skills; define your ideal job; learn the two most effective job search methods; write a superior resume and portfolio; organize your time to get two interviews a day; dramatically improve your interviewing skills; and follow up on all leads.
Quick Resume Guide
This information-packed booklet helps individuals master the basics of resume writing, develop the foundation for a solid resume quickly, and reveals how to strengthen a basic resume to make a stronger impact. It includes sample resumes, helpful worksheets and practical advice to help individuals build stellar resumes quickly so they can get ahead of other candidates and land great jobs.
Quick Interview Guide
This guide briefly presents Michael Farr's revolutionary and proven interview advice in seven quick and easy steps:
- Step 1: Learn the Basics and Make a Positive Impression
- Step 2: Know Who You Are and What You Can Do
- Step 3: Do Your Homework and Come Prepared
- Step 4: Answer Key Interview Questions with Ease
- Step 5: Handle Tough Interview Situations with Confidence
- Step 6: Follow Up
- Step 7: Negotiate Your Way to a Fair Salary
This guide covers everything from your opening greeting to your call-back closing, and provides helpful advice for effective interviewing. The writing is interesting; the data is current; and the advice is practical.